FULL SERVICE DESIGN:
Looking to hire a designer for a project from start to finish? If so, then this is the service for you!
We will start with a consultation to review your home and talk about your project. From there I will create visual design boards which includes...
Floor plans, furniture, finish and paint selections, custom designed mill work and custom built-in designs, custom window treatments, art, decor and accessories.
Using my full service design means you get to enjoy utilizing all my "To-The-Trade"connections and contractors. I will be with you every step of the way to ensure your project is perfect in every way.
HOME STYLE SESSION:
This is a detailed visit where we go over everything from furniture placement, paint selection, how to work with your current pieces of furniture and art and over all decor and where to add in new pieces. We discuss an over all concept and direction for your home. This is very helpful for clients who don’t need a full Visual Room Design Concept Board. These consultations usually last about 2 hours and are so much fun!
VISUAL ROOM DESIGN CONCEPT BOARDS :
Visual room boards are visual concept representation of your selected room(s). They are used as a tool to help you complete the design of your room on your own. Each Room Design Board includes complete selection of each item listed below:
- Furniture selection: Considering aesthetics and functionality
- Lighting selection: Considering lamp design and lighting placement to enhance your room
- Décor selection: Including items such as picture hangings, vases, accents, and wall art
- Window treatments: Considering each window style
- Textile selection: Considering fabric patterns and colors for items such as pillows, drapes, and rugs
- I always give an estimate on how many hours the Room Design Concept Boards will take me, so you will know and approve the cost before I start. Room Design Board Examples
I will come to your home and help you select a color pallet that coordinates with all connecting rooms and your current decor.
As an Interior Designer I come with a team of fabulous people:
Contractors, custom cabinet makers, carpenters, window treatment specialist & upholster, painter, wallpaper hanger, handyman and furniture painters. I chose the best of the main line to work with in order to provide quality work to each client.