We will meet for a one hour to review your home and chat about the work you would like done. I will give you my thoughts on what I think should be done and listen to your needs and wants on what you wish you space to look like.
HOME STYLE SESSION:
This is a detailed visit where we go over everything from furniture placement, paint selection, how to work with your current pieces of furniture and art and over all decor and where to add in new pieces. We discuss an over all concept and direction for your home. This is very helpful for clients who don’t need a full Visual Room Design Concept Board. These consultations usually last about 2 hours and are so much fun!
VISUAL ROOM DESIGN CONCEPT BOARDS :
Room Design Boards are visual concept representation of your selected room(s). They are used as a tool to help you complete the design of your room on your own. Each Room Design Board includes complete selection of each item listed below:
- Furniture selection: Considering aesthetics and functionality
- Lighting selection: Considering lamp design and lighting placement to enhance your room
- Décor selection: Including items such as picture hangings, vases, accents, and wall art
- Window treatments: Considering each window style
- Textile selection: Considering fabric patterns and colors for items such as pillows, drapes, and rugs
- I always give an estimate on how many hours the Room Design Concept Boards will take me, so you will know and approve the cost before I start. Room Design Board Examples
Once the Room Design concept Boards are complete we can discuss the next steps, which include:
Personal shopping: We can shop together, or I can shop for you.
I can customize everything from providing you with Floor Plans, Elevations, window treatments, upholstery, custom textiles, one-of-a-kind pieces of furniture tailored to fit your space, custom designed built in’s and custom furniture.
~Wall and floor selection: This includes flooring selections such as, hardwood, tile, and carpet, and wall recommendations, such as murals, tile, and wallpaper
I will come to your home and help you select a color pallet that coordinates with all connecting rooms and your current decor.
As an Interior Designer I come with a team of fabulous people:
Contractors, custom cabinet makers, carpenters, window treatment specialist & upholster, painter, wallpaper hanger, handyman and furniture painters. I chose the best of the main line to work with in order to provide quality work to each client.